I do commercial strategy, market intelligence and product development.
I focus on data, tech and digital in government and the wider public sector, regulated industries and civil society. I’m deeply interested in security and trust, online harms, risk, regulation, and social impact.
I can work with you in these ways:
- Embedded in your team, working day-by-day to build, test and iterate things with you
- As a consultant, carrying out a specific advisory or research project
- As a non-executive director, providing independent expertise, support and challenge
- As a mentor or coach, bringing my executive leadership experience to help you achieve your business goals.
Take a look at my LinkedIn profile for specific experience and credentials.
I work with founders and senior leaders to identify, shape and drive organic growth. That’s it. I’m here to help you grow.
- Market analysis, including policy and regulatory drivers
- Competitive landscape
- Market sizing and forecasting, business planning and target setting
- Solution definition, product/market fit and product roadmap
- Go-to-market strategy
- Messaging framework
- Operating model development
- Whitespace analysis: evaluate new use-cases and markets for your technology
- Validating your pitch to investors
- Exit planning
Government and public bodies
When it comes to the technology industry, it’s not always easy to see reality through the hype. I’m here to support your smart policy development.
- Market intelligence, research and analysis: understand what the tech sector is doing and thinking
- Industry engagement
- Technical advice for policy use-cases relating to trust, cyber crime and online safety
- Understand technology best practices in the private sector
- Understand the view from civil society
- Evaluate and shape policy solutions